Fire Extinguishers and Suppression Systems
All fire extinguishers are British made and of the highest quality and fully approved to the latest standards, BS EN3 and Kitemarked. Fire extinguishers are supplied with ‘stored pressure’ to maximise safety for the operator and minimise time spent on site and service costs.Suppression Systems
We are experienced at inspecting, servicing and installing different types of fire suppression systems for our larger application customer. The products we offer are clean, safe and environmentally friendly gaseous extinguishing agents internationally accepted and approved, which is a large consideration for many of our clients should a discharge occur.
New Domestic Range Extinguishers
New for 2011, Shires are supplying the First Aerosol Domestic Use Fire Extinguisher. These are specifically designed for home use and on-the-go.
600g Dry Powder
- Available in 2 Metallic Colours. Red & Silver
- Suitable for use on small A, B & C class fires - Solid Materials E.g. Wood, Paper, Textile, Flammable Liquids E.g. Petrol, Diesel, Paint, Solvent, Flammable Gasses E.g. Propane, Butane, Natural Gas
- Recommended for Home/Office use, Car, Caravan, Motorhome & Boat use
- Suitable for use on small A, B & F class fires - Solid Materials, Wood, Paper, Textile, Liquids, Petrol, Diesel, Paint, Solvent
- Recommended for home use, BBQ Fires and specifically Chip/Deep Pan Fryers
ALL DOMESTIC EXTINGUISHERS ARE MAINTENANCE FREE AND FULLY BSI APPROVED!
Contact UsShires Fire & Safety Ltd
Unit 4, Queensway Link Industrial Park
Stafford Park 17
Tel: 0800 542 3267