Certifications & Qualifications
Shires Fire & Safety is proud to be associated with the following trade associations:
- ISO 9001:2000 - ISO 9001 is the standard against which the Quality Managment System of Shires Fire & Safety is evaluated ensuring we provide a quality service every time.
- FIA (fire industry association) - The trade association of manufactures and maintainers of portable fire fighting equipment including extinguishers, hose reels and fitting.
- IFEDA - The quality based trade association whose objectives include the professional and ethical delivery of fire protection products and services to end users.
- NICEIC - The industry’s independent, regulatory body covering the united kingdom, whose sole purpose is to protect consumers from unsafe and unsound electrical work.
- Constructionline - The UK's register of pre-qualifies local and national construction and construction-related contractors and consultants.
- BAFE - Provides you with the peace of mind that you are buying from a reputable company that can issue an independent third party certificate of conformity for work carried out.
- ST104 - Shires technicians are individually licensed to ST104 the BAFE standard for contract maintenance of portable fire equipment.
- SP101 - BAFE scheme for Quality specification to ISO 9001:2008 relating to the contract maintenance of portable fire extinguishers.
- SP203 - Shires Fire & Safety have achieved full accreditation through the BAFE SP203 scheme for the design, installation, commissioning and maintenance of fire alarm systems.
Contact UsShires Fire & Safety Ltd
Unit 4, Queensway Link Industrial Park
Stafford Park 17
Tel: 0800 542 3267